UK: 0800 542 6093 / IRL: 0044 1159 118 177 
An interesting removal from part of the Hampstead Park Country House in Enborne near Newbury today. 
The Hampstead Park was established in the 13th Century but the Mansion was destroyed by fire in 1718 and never rebuilt. 
Instead the owners, the Craven Family extended the Hunting Lodge, which has now become the Country House. 
The contents are being moved from this Berkshire stately Lodge House to an equally impressive Cork manor house, and involved four members of our UK Ireland Removals Team working for a whole day loading. 
The Church of St. Michael's which is at one of the entrances to the Hampstead Park, is noted in documents dating from the 13th Century and thought to date from Norman times with some later additions 
A restoration in 1878 revealed fourteenth-century wall paintings, one of which on the chancel wall, depicting the Annunciation, survives today. 
Oddly, this is the first removal from Newbury to Ireland that we have done for a few years, and soon we will have another Removal from Berkshire to Dublin  
This content will only be shown when viewing the full post. Click on this text to edit it. 
Share this post:

Leave a comment: 

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings